Wednesday, July 6, 2011

One and one-quarter inch

Last night's rain measured 1-1/4 inch in our rain gauge on the front patio. It was cool, but muggy, when we walked this morning. It looked like we had a tiny flash flood off the road onto our walking trail. Not too much damage, though.

Spike still doesn't want to walk with us. Today I'm taking him in for some blood tests and a sonogram to see what's going on with him. The poor little guy is just getting old--16 years now, going on 17. Wow.

First thing this morning, after my pet feeding and kitchen chores, I worked in the glass shop for awhile; came back around 7 and then we took our walk. After breakfast, I'll have my riding lesson. Betsy is coming over early--around 8:30. It's 8:10 now, so I'd better get down there.

No comments:

Post a Comment