Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Our Neighborhood Candy Store

My sister emailed this link to me: http://www.cbs8.com/Global/story.asp?S=14338292

So in this morning's email I was greeted with a video showing Larry Himmel at our neighborhood candy store: The Wisteria Candy Cottage. We just visited there a couple of weeks ago and I posted some photos of the cottage on the blog. I'm glad the candy store is getting some publicity because it is one of the last (maybe the last) handmade chocolate shop in the city. I love their macadamia turtles. While we are in Santa Fe, NM, we visited a candy store that had turtles about 1/4 the size of Wisteria's. 

If you are ever in Boulevard, California, you MUST stop at the Wisteria Candy Shop. In years past, they packaged and shipped chocolates all over the world. I know they are working on their website, so you may be order online soon. 


No comments:

Post a Comment